Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20
19 June 2013, 14:12, (This post was last modified: 19 June 2013, 14:22 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20
(19 June 2013, 14:04)MCavity Wrote: Not trying to teach you to suck eggs NR, just passing on what i've been told. I should be getting my first recurve bow in a few weeks, so it will be intresting to see what size and weight bow is right for me.

Just chuffed as buggery you are joining the debate and trying to help me Smile, I've only been doing this for about 2 years and am only geting out of the basics right now, so any advice is most definately welcome.

Its right what they say on these courses y'know the bow you need on the first night is nothing like what you need when you have done the course.

I think that like in the thousands of schools in the US, Canada and Aus that archery should be part of the curriculum, its much more challenging and rewarding that bloody football.

Found this site that has quite a bit of common sense advice and guidance about archery.

http://www.archeryresource.com/proper-bow-weight.php

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEEL tipped Fibreglass arrows 12 for £20 - by NorthernRaider - 19 June 2013, 14:12