Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle
23 June 2013, 20:53,
RE: Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle
A very well thought out post TL , I have a BOV 4x4 bitchy 2.8 .......because I thought that was what I needed .. and always loaded ready to rock......and even more than that I THINK I will know the RIGHT time to BO because I will KNOW more than most ( I know better than anyone attitude ) .....of course I do NOT all this is IS trying to cover all the bases and ticking off the boxes in short becoming complacent insofar as " I have it covered " so that just because you think you are safer and better prepared gives you some sort of automatic failsafe to tshtf in short you can quite easy kid yourself into thinking YOU are ready for what ever comes , in fact you could say this on all areas of your preps, BUT I am glad you posted this thread its got to be a good thing to keep reappraising what we all do on here ...if it changes the way anyone preps or forces a rethink this is no waste of time ....this is helpful to all , it means we are thinking things through and adjustments can be made and a better more informed preparation will be a positive result ....we don't have to be set in stone and ALL can enjoy the result
of good debate , great post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle - by Straight Shooter - 23 June 2013, 20:53