Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle
23 June 2013, 21:01,
RE: Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle
I may not be up to 100% ready on anything skill wise or kit, but I still can walk like a rifleman on a recce, and that is probably going to be my primary method of perambulation after TSHTF. Y'see the thing is that after TSHTf and as we discussed in another thread its going to be a lot quieter out there and sound is going to travel further. Well if its like that whilst people with hostile intentions are about I would probably deliberately not use motorised transport and would choose to hoof it, cycle or ride a gee gee. But being a confirmed coward I would choose to walk from shadow to shadow, hedgerow to hedgerow, treeline to treeline as I did as a soldier. Because if I am quiet and unseen I'm less likely to get attacked. I would rather take half a day to get to a trading post on foot knowing at least I will get there, that risk ambush or robbery by driving a vehicle. But of course in time hopefully things will normalise enough for motorised traffic to start getting used again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emphasis & Priority of Own Prep vehicle - by NorthernRaider - 23 June 2013, 21:01