Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Money When the System Collapses?
3 July 2013, 00:47,
RE: What is Money When the System Collapses?
Couldn't agree more with you on this one SD. I think most people can see very clearly that this situation is very much out of hand, and is inevitable. Consequences dire. There is a real further concern though. We all know the real reason the Iraq war was waged, Saddam stopped trading oil in $. We see politicians now laughing about "smoking gun" scenarios at after dinner speeches,yet tens of thousands died in that conflict.
Recently both Russia and China have stopped trading oil in dollars!Now Im not trying to assume the U.S will invade these countries, however the massive pressure it will put on them financially will only lead to worsen this dire situation they are in. It makes me wonder(especially if you look closely at recent U.S armed forces deployments, not only men, but their navy, and newly armed missile systems in Eastern Europe) if due to the dollar being the real power of the U.S.,subsequently crashes, what options are then left open to them, which keep them as a major player on the world stage. Personally I feel that just as in the Iraqi conflict some smoking gun scenario will be sold to the general populace, and away they go. Problem is China and Russia in the last three weeks have both warned the US of "dire consequences" if they interfere with either Syria or Iran in any way. Warnings such as this, do worry me, as American governments are not known for "not interfering" in fact quite the opposite is true. This time however I feel the U.S will see themselves as having no choice, due to this massive fear of losing the world control they have enjoyed for so many years,therefore ignoring any consequences and taking us all into the abyss of war.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is Money When the System Collapses? - by SierraCharlie - 3 July 2013, 00:47