Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gulf Stream/colder winters????
3 July 2013, 01:21,
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters????
(3 July 2013, 00:23)Skean Dhude Wrote: Looks like I'm on the wrong site. I don't believe in the Anthropogenic Global Warming that is spouted by the politicians and discredited scientists.

I believe the planet's climate changes at the behest of the sun and we are arrogent in our own capabilities if we think we have done this and can fix it.

The AGW scam has been coming off the wheels for a while now as the dates are passed with no sign of the devastation predicted. All that marks the event is a new dire prediction and, you can't say they have not learned, dates so far in the future we won't see them.

We can't even predict the weather for a few months away, how do we do it for 50 years.

SD, I reckon you're still on the right Forum (it is yours, after all! Smile).

I kind of thought that from HL's original post and from those that followed, including my own that, apart from a lengthy foray into Discovery Channel world Smile, we were talking, in the main, about personal observations alongside a number of past and current reports and how they might effect our prepping efforts either now or in the future. I didn't notice anyone referring to causes, just the effects, although there was just one brief allusion to it.

Whether those effects are anthropogenic or solar in nature, they are nevertheless real and maybe should be considered as we move forward??? Smile

Messages In This Thread
Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Highlander - 2 July 2013, 11:41
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Sunna - 2 July 2013, 12:33
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Tarrel - 2 July 2013, 12:37
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by I-K-E - 2 July 2013, 15:38
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Tarrel - 2 July 2013, 19:49
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Tarrel - 2 July 2013, 20:19
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by I-K-E - 2 July 2013, 20:38
RE: Gulf Stream/colder winters???? - by Tarrel - 3 July 2013, 09:48