Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps"
6 August 2013, 15:19,
RE: Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps"
IMO, it could be a matter of timing. if you could get into one of these facilities before most people realize whats going on, then maybe able to get a pretty good haul. After a day or two I agree with BM and BP, place will either be controlled by authorities, or some other group. In my travels I've come across enormous food warehouses that are hard to spot by the casual observer due to lack of signage, etc. Just looks like any other place. Believe this is done intentionally.

the timing is very difficult though, cause if you move too quick and the "disaster" isn't as bad or widespread as thought you're going to jail. if you wait too long, you wont get near the place.

before everyone jumps on me for the stealing is wrong stuff, IMO procuring goods from a defunct multinational corporation after SHTF is not stealing, it is being smart. Who exactly are you stealing from- the many stock holders? the board of directors? is the CEO going to show up at every facility worldwide to claim ownership? taking things from a private citizen who does have ownership, whether house or shop, that is theft. just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps" - by Debbie_F - 6 August 2013, 15:19