Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do the police trust you?
28 August 2013, 10:50,
RE: Do the police trust you?
The police in my personal experience treat people as the general percentage of people they meet on their beats.
and they tend to treat you in that way until its proven otherwise that your not that way or type of person.

I.E. I live in an area full of nobby chavs wearing track suits and walk around with their hand down their pants all day.

I have a shaven head, I wear jeans and a t-shirt most days.

they look at me as a nobby chav, even though I dont wear a track suit and I definitely dont have my hand down my pants....well not in public anyway....

I am probably one of the most law abiding people you could meet I pay my bills, on time and as another poster put it I have not intention of breaking the law knowingly until the need arises i.e. wrol.

I see them from the corner of my eye when I'm driving staring at me.

If I'm carrying a package or a rucksack they slow down and look close.

Now that's not because of me personally but because of where I live and the fact its full of knob head chavs burgling houses every 5 minutes and nicking stuff.

So, as I have a high chance of being stopped and always will whilst I live around here, I wont even carry edc.

Even though there's nothing illegal in what I'd carry, It just wouldn't be worth the extra attention in my opinion.

The police tend to profile people (judging a book by its cover) sometimes its right sometimes its wrong.

The police are suspicious folk by nature, after all its their job.

I will say any personal run ins with the police I've had, its very rare I meet a knob head one.

They I must say have always been fairly nice about stuff, whether they believed my version of events or not...

BUT one word of caution the police are adept "fishermen" as a solicitor once told me, they're trained to ask relatively innocuous questions in a certain way to see if your a bit of a "gabber"

Just be careful in what you say, after all just because somebody is a police man doesn't make them trustworthy and as you say scythe you gotten to know some armed response on you wanderings, what are you going to do if they haven't prepared themselves run your details find your address and note it down for after wrol.

Whilst I'm sure they're all fine upstanding gentlemen now, what about after wrol when their family is starving and they've possibly got your address as a prepper and they've got a glock?

Oh wait, because your "friends" now it'll be ok.

Dont forget after an event EVERYBODY that hasnt prepared is going to get hungry, angry and desperate.

Just because a person MAY be trustworthy now doesnt mean they will be after an event.

IN WROL NO HOLDS ARE BARRED, NO RULES WILL APPLY.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
Do the police trust you? - by Scythe13 - 27 August 2013, 20:03
RE: Do the police trust you? - by David075 - 27 August 2013, 20:06
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Waylander - 27 August 2013, 20:07
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Sunna - 27 August 2013, 20:18
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Shaysdad99 - 27 August 2013, 20:34
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Bucket - 27 August 2013, 20:35
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Skean Dhude - 27 August 2013, 21:00
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Prepper1 - 27 August 2013, 21:08
RE: Do the police trust you? - by Skean Dhude - 27 August 2013, 21:09
RE: Do the police trust you? - by MaryN - 27 August 2013, 21:31
RE: Do the police trust you? - by River Song - 27 August 2013, 21:32