Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
2 September 2013, 09:32,
Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
This is as the title says, a thread about the pros and cons of military training.

To sound like a complete [insert expletive], I have started this thread so that people can discuss the up sides and down sides of military training. The subject seems to have hijacked a thread I made about styles of prepping, where I was hoping to get ideas about where people were coming from and could thus better understand their view points in regards to prepping and their comments. Furthermore, I was hoping to gain knowledge of alternative systems of prepping that I had not looked into, or realised existed. Instead the thread is about 50-60% about military stuff. Yes it was mentioned, but that's not the subject I was hoping to discuss.

This is the thread to do that in.

Having MANY military friends and family (my experience will not be spoken of) I hope to see other people's views of how military training is of benefit or detritus for prepping.

Please discuss (not argue).

If this gets personal, I am, ahead of time, asking SD to shut this down ASAP!!! This is a discussion from adults and we should be able to respect view points and opinions. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and should thus RESPECT (not necessarily agree) the opinions of others.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Pros and Cons of military training for preppers - by Scythe13 - 2 September 2013, 09:32