Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
2 September 2013, 13:11, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2013, 13:22 by Prepper1.)
RE: Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
Pity your mam kept the afterbirth and not the babyBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongue
Only joking no offence meant...SmileSmileSmile

Well being superior aside, like I say I feel ex forces of any kind have an edge for post shtf.

It does entirely depend I suppose on you as a person.

For example in my opinion B.P. as well as a few others and other ex forces on here, have the right attitude and mindset to do what needs to be done after a major shtf event i.e. wrol.

I cant really say for anybody else here because I haven't personally talked to them at length and I dont know their background or skills.

Obviously I'm biased but I firmly believe you get something from any kind of service that you just cant get in civvy street.

Yes you can do mma yes you can shoot yes you can drive a land rover etc..

BUT its hard to explain that there's so much you dont, cant do, that I think is necessary to give you that edge.

I cant really clarify what I think it is, it is I think the whole combined experiences maybe, and the fact you get to overcome most if not all of the things you never even dreamed of doing or thought you could do in the first place.

Again, ex forces will get where I'm coming from but others may not.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pros and Cons of military training for preppers - by Prepper1 - 2 September 2013, 13:11