Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
3 September 2013, 00:38, (This post was last modified: 3 September 2013, 00:42 by Midnitemo.)
RE: Pros and Cons of military training for preppers
Thats what is driving me to become an all rounder, i know my stengths and will play to them as best i can but sometimes you're going to be out of your comfort zone and thats why i'm here , to glean as much of what i consider important information , i'm not great with technology and i know precious little about horticulture or rearing livestock but i aim to learn these skills asap , what you say about the downed airman , he has to use skills to stay at large until he can make contact , the resistance is a network , all about cells working together in close harmony sharing resources , one man or even a small aircrew can't hope to have that local knowledge and support system to fall back on.the airman and the resistance network to very different animals with different raison d'etre.

The military man is going to come to the fore in the early stages of an event because of that training , it may be found lacking in the fullness of time though.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pros and Cons of military training for preppers - by Midnitemo - 3 September 2013, 00:38