Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow on from crossbow thread - co2 pistol
28 November 2013, 14:02,
Follow on from crossbow thread - co2 pistol
I have various electric pistols and rifles that fire .2g bb's for airsofting. I also have a co2 GBB (gas blow back) pistol for the same. After some comments in the pistol crossbow thread i decided to order some steel bb's and try them in my co2 pistol. waste of time.
The steel bb's are not manufactured to the same specifications so not all will fire properly. Also the heavier weight makes range something of an issue. No more than 20 feet with any accuracy and that with a full, new, co2 cartridge. I had had suspected as much but fancied giving it a go anyway.
The steel bb's are approx .8g so 4x heavier than usual but i think even hitting someone straight in the face you would need to hit them in the eyes or mouth from extremely close range to do any real damage.
All in all i think the pistol would have more deterrent value in that it looks realistic so people would think you were armed than if you actually had to fire it.

Messages In This Thread
Follow on from crossbow thread - co2 pistol - by Karidian - 28 November 2013, 14:02