Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crime in London (repost)
13 March 2014, 12:41,
RE: Crime in London (repost)
So rather than starting up a new thread on a subject we have not discussed or is relevant we are simply sitting around chewing the fat and talking of old times because we have done all the discussions that we need to.

That can't be right.

I'm not pointing the finger at you. You are posting and trying to get things going but if it is just going to be the very few that are talking about repeats now I may as well set up a conference facility and we can just sit and chat all day. My works computer is broken so instead of twiddling my thumbs I'm uploading files, writing some new articles and sorting through the files I have.

What I disapprove of, and always have, is the pointless reposting of news it. If there is nothing being posted then perhaps it is time to let the forum die. It always has been the one that has taken so much of my time and for so little return considering the time spent.

Something has to change.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Crime in London (repost) - by NorthernRaider - 12 March 2014, 23:21
RE: Crime in London (repost) - by Skean Dhude - 13 March 2014, 10:23
RE: Crime in London (repost) - by NorthernRaider - 13 March 2014, 10:55
RE: Crime in London (repost) - by Skean Dhude - 13 March 2014, 12:41