Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behavior of the "Golden Horde" in the UK
13 March 2014, 11:57,
Behavior of the "Golden Horde" in the UK
How do you see the actions/movement of the 99.9% of unprepared people playing out in the first 90 days of a total grid down collapse?

I ask because whilst many US prepping voices hold to the notion that massive hordes of people with move away from the cities, heading to the countryside in an attempt to survive in competition with the rural population with only a residual population remaining in the cities, some people have said on this site (I cannot remember who, NR I think) that a lot of British people will remain in the cities until they expire, or it is too late/impossible for them to move very far.

I personally think people will be thinking in a radius around their home and street, and will stay hidden, or move out to loot/forage their local area, anticipating a return to order. I also think that individual families and groups will attempt to get out of the cities to perceived safe areas, either government controlled or a rural community they will attempt to join or exploit for supplies, rather than just just roaming out into the countryside like locusts.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8

Messages In This Thread
Behavior of the "Golden Horde" in the UK - by Tibbs735 - 13 March 2014, 11:57