Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
21 March 2014, 12:00, (This post was last modified: 21 March 2014, 12:49 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
(21 March 2014, 11:53)Scythe13 Wrote: I think people will be very reluctant to leave their homes. VERY reluctant. If they're forced out...the roads will block up. They won't get far on foot.

this is the first thing that happened in America before some of their hurricaines, everyone evacuated in their cars and the freeway became one giant car park!!

(21 March 2014, 11:56)Devonian Wrote: I'm sure a lot of them will stop in Surrey; Hampshire; Wiltshire; Somerset; Glos; Dorset etc as well.......

They will be peeling off at every junction and side road along the M5/M4/A303 etc when they see the volume of traffic.
see what I said about the choke points Devonian, by the time they get to the far south west they will be few in number.

I doubt very much that a refugee from London or the Home Counties would make it this far.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 21 March 2014, 12:00