Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
21 March 2014, 15:05, (This post was last modified: 21 March 2014, 15:11 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
LS< most people these days only fill up their car when its about to run onto the fumes, very few even here are like me and fill up when the fuel guage reaches half, so most people like John said wont get further than the end of their road. we have already mentioned the choke points and problems they would have even getting here. as for your comment about North Devon that all depends where you mean by north devon, I live in north devon but nobody outside of a 13 mile radius would know where this place is, tell most people and the answer is "where?", as for the more remoter areas, which I know well, they'd be lost and turned around within half an hour in the deep Devon lanes, that's if they got here in the first place which I very much doubt, given what we have already said before.

as for recreational campers having map reading and navigational skills, don't make me laugh, they all use sat navs, that's why they get stuck down a deep Devon lane or stuck in the middle of a raging ford cos the sat nav told them to go that way.i have seen it so many times over the years and it never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people are.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 21 March 2014, 15:05