Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
25 March 2014, 19:26, (This post was last modified: 25 March 2014, 19:28 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
No sulking going on here, or spitting my dummy out, unlike some!

(NR) REALLY, well you fooled me

Just laughing at how your perception of the boundaries of Devon and Cornwall have now expanded to the SW and apparently now the SW is even encroaching on the Home Counties, and how completely dissmissive/abusive you are of anyone who does does not agree with your opinions!!

(NR) Yup you are as daft as I thought, PAUL asked me to explain where I got the 90 minutes to the west country from, I explained QUITE CLEARLY that my PERCEPTION (right or wrong) was the ACTUAL threat to the SW started after the south eastern conurbations ended, and that is over on the eastern border of Dorset, that's how that LITTLE part of the thread caused the expansion of the thread for better or worse. Y'see I believed the threat to the west country starts at a point further EAST and I used the WIKI reference of the WEST COUNTRY to expand my concerns to PAUL

"South West England is one of nine official regions of England. It is the largest such region in area, covering 9,200 square miles (23,828 km2) and comprising Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. Five million people live in South West England."

Also still waiting for your response to #107
I provided a full reply a few posts later quoting ALL your comments hours ago, Yup you are pretty dumb .

bigpaul
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
I don't know how but the thread started as "Devon and Cornwall" but somehow expanded to encompass the whole of the South West!

Prolly my fault that mate, it was when I think Devonian stated as fact that they masses of hypothetical refugees could be stopped easily, I disagreed and put my expanded viewpoint in. So my fault sorry again Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by NorthernRaider - 25 March 2014, 19:26