Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy Boy Fishing
9 April 2014, 11:35, (This post was last modified: 9 April 2014, 12:30 by Scythe13.)
Lazy Boy Fishing
This is something I keep meaning to post up, but I've only just remembered about it.

As we all know, I like to take the easy way out of things. As an example, I like to stay pretty strict on my diet, because I hate having to do loads of times diet meals with weighed out portions....boring! I like to train hard and heavy, because I don't like the effort it takes to slog an unfit body around. I like to sit and hunt from one spot (rifle style), because I'm lazy and hate slogging gear everywhere and even pulling the string of a bow (way too much effort). I love ultralite gear, because I'm lazy and once again hate slogging gear everywhere.

Well, now it's time for lazy-boy fishing techniques.

While it's simple enough to throw out a hook and wait for the fish to get hungry. That's too much effort, reeling them in. Screw that. I'd rather be at home in bed!

If you are like me and are looking at spending as little time as possible in your food procurement stuff, then look no further. I have a lovely solution. It's fishing, that involves you not being there.

Enter my favourite piece of fishing gear, the GILL NET.

They're easy enough to buy or make. All you need to do is set one up across a stretch of water, then go back to bed. Turn up in the morning, and reap the rewards. No fighting a fish on a line, no baiting hooks. No setting lead weights, no staying awake to watch floats bob up and down.

Just get the net, set it up, then go back to bed. Arrive the next day, then enjoy a fishy breakfast.

Please note, I'm not against anyone who wants to use the good old rod and hook technique. But for me, I'd rather spend that time doing other things.

Enjoy.

Forgot to mention, a tight gill net can be thrown over the outside of a tree, and will catch birds flying to land on the branches.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Lazy Boy Fishing - by Scythe13 - 9 April 2014, 11:35
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by BeardyMan - 9 April 2014, 13:28
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by Midnitemo - 9 April 2014, 15:01
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by BeardyMan - 9 April 2014, 15:08
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by swbirdy64 - 10 May 2016, 16:56
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by sethorly - 10 April 2017, 21:02
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by Tartar Horde - 11 May 2016, 12:16
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by Tartar Horde - 11 May 2016, 12:52
RE: Lazy Boy Fishing - by swbirdy64 - 12 May 2016, 12:03