Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you prep on a TINY budget
23 April 2014, 22:07, (This post was last modified: 23 April 2014, 22:10 by Scythe13.)
How would you prep on a TINY budget
Just a thought about some of the preps I'm currently doing. It got me thinking about when I first started prepping and buying an extra tin or 2 on a weekly shopping trip. Today I managed a £100 shopping trip with about £60 being prepped tins.

But I started to think about how useful it would have been if I had a route to follow or a guide to go by.

So, I'm starting this thread as an information system to get people putting thoughts and ideas towards how to prep on a super tiny-tight budget!

My first thoughts...get bargain basement items. Asda's Own branding or Tesco Value will keep you alive, so why not stock up with that kind of thing as of and when you can.

Also, go to the library and borrow a survival skills book, then practice the skills out in the woods. If you can't afford the gear and alike, then why not do what those without money do? The native Americans, ancient Scottish, and everything in-between managed to survive without money, so if you can learn those kinds of skills, you'll have a good foundation to build your preps on.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
How would you prep on a TINY budget - by Scythe13 - 23 April 2014, 22:07
RE: How would you prep on a TINY budget - by TOF - 24 April 2014, 23:04