Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB.
27 April 2014, 15:08,
RE: Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB.
This issue is a biggie for me at the moment. While I do have a car, the cost of petrol and parking for my 60km or so daily round trip commute is prohibitive, so I catch either the company shuttle bus or two public buses.

Keeping in mind the bus rides range from 70 to 90 minutes and I'm pretty much guaranteed to not have a seat on at least one of the public buses, I can't really carry a lot of weight around.

Apart from my laptop and associated cables etc, I therefore only carry an umbrella and pair of socks (due to our rainy climate all-year round), 500ml bottle of water and a snack bar or two, box of matches, pen and paper and some spare cash in my laptop bag. While I usually have a small penknife on my key ring, I had my most recent one confiscated last week at the train station by an overzealous security guard and have not replaced it yet.

Having gone through the info above, I guess I do need a few other things in my bag (meds spring to mind), however will need to find a better stronger bag first to hold it all in.

Messages In This Thread
Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB. - by TOF - 25 April 2014, 17:05
RE: Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB. - by Jace - 27 April 2014, 15:08