Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can.
1 May 2014, 13:43,
RE: Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can.
OK, reason for asking the previous question was that most civil unrest 'normally' occurs around town centres and not in the suburbs etc and from what I know of you, I'm pretty sure you do not live in a town centre.....

So any civil unrest that is likely to affect you, is realistically going to be short lived and pass through your area pretty quickly, would you not agree?

Therefore I see 2 options, you (preferably with your neighbours) work to protect your properties and to get any mobs etc either past or turn away from your area.

Or if this is not practical (or safe) to do, then you secure your property as best you can and then leave with a view to returning soon (ie: within hours) to expel any remaining drifters/hanger ons.... You may not even need to go to your BOL?

Unless your BOL is a fully equipped and secure property in which you can live a fairly normal life (given the circumstances) then the idea of abandoning your property especially given how much work you have put into your preps would be a nightmare scenario for me.

So what I would be concentrating on next is security/fortifications (ie: high ornamental but solid steel railings at the front of the house, window shutters etc) and things like fire prevention such as sufficient extinguishers etc. You basically want the place as secure and safe as possible.

Just my thoughts for what they're worth....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can. - by Devonian - 1 May 2014, 13:43