Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where have you all gone ...and why !
15 August 2014, 23:17,
where have you all gone ...and why !
Hi guys n galls , I have been away from the forum for a while due to life issues of this and that , I have looked in as a guest now and then but did not engage , down to my problems and general shit of just normal living a life but I notice the lack of members that now join in the chit chat and put in the time for the benifit of all on the site THEY like me may have their problems , or do THEY have issues with the site ? When I signed up here there were great posts and threads ....very helpfull to me and meant everything I gained a lot of great advice loads of knowledge passed down by members which was of great help to me, Soooooooooo Where have YOU gone ? I wonder.....I like many here latch on to members of a mind set simular to mine , we all have members we hold in high esteem, some we think are nutters ...but .....all have a level playing field in having their say here, before anyone kicks off about The SD rules nutter bastard bit , the site is for US provided by SD which enlightens the likes of You and Me . My question is where have you gone.........do you know enough, are you pissed off , or do you think we should kidnap sd,s chickhens and have him pay a ransome of anything go,s and kill all the mods with a rusty stanley knife, What say you lot ? ......anyone out there. ?

Messages In This Thread
where have you all gone ...and why ! - by Straight Shooter - 15 August 2014, 23:17
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by MaryN - 16 August 2014, 08:32
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by TOF - 16 August 2014, 15:45
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by TOF - 16 August 2014, 16:52
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by TOF - 16 August 2014, 17:04
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by TOF - 16 August 2014, 17:32
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by Sunna - 16 August 2014, 19:10
RE: where have you all gone ...and why ! - by MaryN - 16 August 2014, 19:46