Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GHB Clothing Change
18 September 2014, 23:28,
RE: GHB Clothing Change
If you are talking solely about a 'Getting Home' situation, then I wouldn't worry about any camo gear at all, as you (should!) be on the move fairly early and most of the sheeple will still be coming to terms that something has or is going wrong. Even those that realise are likely to simply just stay put and wonder what is happening and what should we do.

So by the time that things start getting dangerous, especially in this part of the world, I would hope that you were already back at home.

With regards to clothing colours in general, although I do have some, I tend to avoid it as I think after a situation it could easily send out the wrong message about who you are, especially if you are all kitted out in the latest multi cam. I prefer greens and browns, I even find that black is often too much of a contrast and stands out easily against green hedges, trees, fields and bricks/concrete. I do however carry a lightweight camo poncho in my GHB which should enables me to hunker down and remain more concealed in the fields if needed.

Just my thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
GHB Clothing Change - by Scythe13 - 18 September 2014, 22:30
RE: GHB Clothing Change - by Midnitemo - 18 September 2014, 23:08
RE: GHB Clothing Change - by Devonian - 18 September 2014, 23:28
RE: GHB Clothing Change - by Midnitemo - 19 September 2014, 01:10