Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how far do you take it...?
23 November 2014, 15:35,
RE: how far do you take it...?
I take it as far as i can with the funds available ....even if your budget is low ...you can always add in some way , increase your knowledge and skills...read,and make things of use....gardening , water collection, firewood, there are plenty of things to be on with , i am never idle ...there are always things to do with your preps, have i cracked it NO but i always move forwards, i buy food preps every week ...never fail...you can do this even if its a tin of peas, i think its comes down to your perception of what is going on around you...if you feel a real threat...you may think its imminent you will tend to be more focussed or it could be you prep as a insurance ....just in case .... i would prep if i won 30 million on the euro lotto....it would make no difference to me....except i would have it all and i do mean ALL, in short you do what you can because you
know better than most....shit is coming its already started, ultimately it will be down to YOU plain and simple ...what you do NOW by any means will hold you in good stead .

Messages In This Thread
how far do you take it...? - by Sunna - 23 November 2014, 13:03
RE: how far do you take it...? - by Tartar Horde - 23 November 2014, 13:17
RE: how far do you take it...? - by Midnitemo - 23 November 2014, 13:41
RE: how far do you take it...? - by Sunna - 23 November 2014, 13:47
RE: how far do you take it...? - by bigpaul - 23 November 2014, 14:18
RE: how far do you take it...? - by Devonian - 23 November 2014, 14:45
RE: how far do you take it...? - by Straight Shooter - 23 November 2014, 15:35
RE: how far do you take it...? - by NorthernRaider - 23 November 2014, 16:19