Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting out
20 January 2015, 11:02,
RE: Starting out
I have never been a "technical" person, even my computer skills( or lack of them) are self taught and basic to say the least, which is fairly obvious in some of my links which only work about half of the timeBig Grin so if everything went "pear shaped" and we had to live a life more like the 1950s(if not earlier) it would not be a hard thing for me to do, but there are many I am sure who would find it difficult if not downright impossible. the "internet generation" would be the worst affected and many would not cope without Xboxes, Facebook and Twitter and even dare I say without electricity. its not so much could they cope, they would darn well have to or go under, the ones that came out the other side would be the ones that could adapt and thrive to the new circumstances and the new more basic lifestyle.i truly believe that some calamity is about to face the world, or at least the "westernised" side of it given what we see going on around the world every day, having said that I know people who don't watch the news or buy a national paper and who will be totally unprepared for that which is to come.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
Starting out - by MaryN - 19 January 2015, 21:03
RE: Starting out - by Steve - 19 January 2015, 23:16
RE: Starting out - by Midnitemo - 19 January 2015, 23:46
RE: Starting out - by Devonian - 20 January 2015, 00:00
RE: Starting out - by MaryN - 20 January 2015, 10:03
RE: Starting out - by bigpaul - 20 January 2015, 11:02