Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its already here
24 January 2015, 12:48,
RE: its already here
Only no-go areas if you're scared of them. The area I live in now, unless you were a local, it was a no go area & police used to patrol in pairs of vehicles.

It's your country as much as it is theirs. But that also flips around & works the other way.

I always find if you're polite & respectful to other people, generally you have no trouble. If you do happen to come up against some sort of undesirable & you're genuinely afraid for your safety, take a passive approach rather than an aggressive one. If someone is kicking off because you're drinking beer in the streets & they dont like/want you doing it because it offends them, don't go with the "fuck off, it's my country. EDL TIL I DIE!!!" kind of approach as it's going to get your head kicked in, probably deservedly. Just apologise, pour it away & leave sharpish. What's the price of a drink when compared to your life. After all, aren't we meant to be survivalists? Or at least preparing to survive most threats. Preparing your mind & attitude could save your life just as much as an extra tin of baked beans can.

Personally I find these repeated anti-British origin, anti-immigration, anti-any religion that is Christian type of posts very offensive, but I'm tolerant & not going to ask you to stop. Just remember white Christian British people were hating people "different to us" before any Islamic extremists, Jewish extremists or any other flavour of extremists. The only way to combat it is to stop the hatred, 1 person at a time.

Could we start with you Sunna?

Messages In This Thread
its already here - by Sunna - 24 January 2015, 12:19
RE: its already here - by bigpaul - 24 January 2015, 12:24
RE: its already here - by Geordie_Rob - 24 January 2015, 12:48
RE: its already here - by Sunna - 24 January 2015, 13:04
RE: its already here - by Barneyboy - 24 January 2015, 13:56
RE: its already here - by Geordie_Rob - 24 January 2015, 13:58
RE: its already here - by Barneyboy - 24 January 2015, 14:03
RE: its already here - by Geordie_Rob - 24 January 2015, 14:09
RE: its already here - by Devonian - 24 January 2015, 14:14
RE: its already here - by Barneyboy - 24 January 2015, 14:18