Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit
14 March 2015, 08:54,
Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit
Good morning folks ! the sale of my cottage has been agreed .....so its time to plan ahead..in short...to downsize build our new home insulated to the ninth degree, sort out the well , chickens , wood stove, solar panels, store sheds , goats.....and hopefully live a simple self sustaining healthy lifestyle ...and just working for our everyday needs ...without the stresses and strains of a modern consumer must have world the wife and i have had enough of this way of living, the only thing to tie us will be our medications...but there you go! but its the only that...After a two year stint of hospitals five operations wifey is now hopefully on the road back...there was that time changing moment when i thought she would not come home at all....in that moment i made myself a promise , to change our lifestyles...ok not a big change really we were in the zone already...like most of us Money plays a big part ...with that now sorted we can now crack on....the first hurdle to overcome.....planning permission ...should know within a few more weeks....see....modern living again!..cannot wait to uncouple and unwind from this shit.....but hey there you go...calm SS calm ....soon.....soon...i will be a free man and live the way I want and live happily ever after.....alright i know it will not be that easy ....but thats the rough plan....to live it not write about it ....sieze the day and extract as much life , joy and pleasure that can be had....will keep you posted.

Messages In This Thread
Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit - by Straight Shooter - 14 March 2015, 08:54