Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit
14 March 2015, 19:02,
RE: Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit
Thanks MB truly inspirational ! ....laughing... taken in the spirit you meant, i am no stranger to hard work my friend ...done it ALL my life.. and enjoy it , though i am a little slower ...TIME will take a back seat anyway ...in any event there will be the difference of solely looking after US . I have read in some of your posts MB some descriptions of your lifestyle and home , albeit brief with next to no detail ..which is fine, but you should post more on your existence the day to day stuff ...after all you seem to be doing okay , i would love to read it, with regards bad weather... i will be building that into my new place in more ways than one...not as bad as the U S A no typhoons ...but i will be going over the top on everything anyway. Steve hit the nail on the head, the passing down of knowledge to my children and grand kids ..this alone will be worth the gig ...THEY WILL NEED IT MOST. so comon MB show me the money! ....if you choose not to ....i do understand pal no worries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part time prepper seeks full time lifestyle without the use of bullshit - by Straight Shooter - 14 March 2015, 19:02