Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aversion to Killing
9 April 2015, 23:24,
RE: Aversion to Killing
If your ex military , the training you have gone through my well out you above most none military " like me " the nearest for me was on the rugby pitch...hitting seven bells of shit out of your opposite number...the back to the changing rooms ...shower ..then out on the piss ....then another enactment with the the husband of the girl who you now realize is the wife...hardly a war zone is it ....soldiers normally know the foe, there is ...i would imagine ...you sort of know the crack...its no game.... kill him or he will as sure as hell kill you ..i would expect many a new recruit fell foul of this ...being hesitant for all of five seconds cost many young lives, you no doubt KNOW MB where i just imagine this to be the case, Would i be quick to take a life ? ....i don,t know is the truth , it would depend...if all go,s tits up ...it could become easy just because it does ...does not mean it would sit easy in the hart of any man who has to live with it afterwards , but it could well turn out a total necessity...a short learning curve i think...especially if your breathing that is.

Messages In This Thread
Aversion to Killing - by Mortblanc - 9 April 2015, 22:25
RE: Aversion to Killing - by Straight Shooter - 9 April 2015, 23:24
RE: Aversion to Killing - by Devonian - 9 April 2015, 23:29
RE: Aversion to Killing - by bigpaul - 10 April 2015, 08:58
RE: Aversion to Killing - by Skean Dhude - 10 April 2015, 09:30
RE: Aversion to Killing - by Tartar Horde - 10 April 2015, 10:43