Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surviving 10, 20 or more years after SHTF
13 May 2015, 16:37,
Surviving 10, 20 or more years after SHTF
I am looking for help and suggestions:
I am debating starting a small blog.
Initially I would probably only expect to post about once a week or so but hope that may increase.

There would be an email address as I would be looking for contributors to the blog.
The blog, as yet untitled, would be solely about survival or surviving a major collapse of the world in the longer term.

The reason for this collapse will not concern us as such. Yes there may be differences in surviving such an event between a major nuclear war, a pandemic, asteroid/comet impact(s), EPM or any other reason, except zombie, that you care to name. That is not my concern.

What I want to try and achieve is to consider what may happen and how the survivors may live 5, 10 or even 20 years on if civilization has gone completely to hell in its hand basket and there appears no way of ever returning to the live we have now.
I realize that there may well be lots of things left from pre-event that may be able to be used or cannibalized, but this would in all probability be fairly short term, according to the number of survivors left, as once items wear out, break etc. they would have to be replaced and could we replace them?

If you are interested in helping or contributing to this venture please send me private email and we will try to take it from there.

Please note, if you think I am loony and it will not happen then don’t bother. If you think any collapse will be only be short term then fair enough, what I want to try to achieve is to look at the what if?
Thanks
John

Messages In This Thread
Surviving 10, 20 or more years after SHTF - by John - 13 May 2015, 16:37