Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kershaw Camp 14 Machette...
27 May 2015, 08:19,
The Kershaw Camp 14 Machette...
Hi, Guys...

There's no error in judgement for this. It's just gorgeous and I've actually had a number of these since a couple of months before Christmas. I just completely forgot to post about them.

I'll quote the details thingy from the Blades UK web site, itself - that says it all far better than I can.

"20" Overall with a 14" sharpened, black powder coated 65MN carbon tool steel blade. Full tang. Grey contoured composition handles with a black rubberized sure-grip overmold. Hand guard. Dual lanyard holes. Black moulded composition belt sheath with black nylon straps."

While I've no idea what 65MN carbon actually means, fellers, I can tell you that it's just...GORGEOUS! That's why I bought THREE of them, and I've not stopped, yet!

BEAUTIFUL forward-bias on a casual hold, as you'd expect from a good (and, in this case, delightfully heavy) machette. The grip is like glue to keep hold of. The blade thickness is around 4-5mm.

If you manage to find a model 1076, it'll be in a cardboard box, along with its hard plastic sheath (multi-mode fastenings/fixings).

If you've ordered a model 1076X, the only difference is that it's going to be in pretty tough, see-through packaging with the sheath on the back. Identical items, either way, so don't worry.

Ian.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sign on my back door: "Dear Burglar: Name anybody who will be looking for you beneath my floorboards!"

Messages In This Thread
The Kershaw Camp 14 Machette... - by Ian Haines - 27 May 2015, 08:19