Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun scenario
14 July 2015, 17:04,
RE: Just for fun scenario
(14 July 2015, 08:16)Straight Shooter Wrote: Yes to the resistance movement..without a doubt ...what that would look like? I would struggle with a good enough explanation as i am not ex military BUT within your post there are good insights to what works to maximize resistance activity......you also point out BLACK MARKETS this is something that stood out big time for me ...desperate people would be easy pray ...very dangerous...you say never buy goods for resistance activity and never trust them...i see the sense of what you say.....what is your recommendation of How we should deal with these people to protect ourselves...are there methods or protocols to help us ? another point caches of food and other preps Would we do better to remove these from the comforts of easy access of our homes.

Always remember that in a state of occupation all the normal rules are gone. You are under military law. There is no arrest and due process, legal representation, trial by jury, appeals system.

You have no rights!

Many "crimes" will be punishable by immediate execution. More will be punishable by abduction into labor camps. You will simply disappear. The only time a trial will be granted will be to make an example of an individual. Show trials.

One must determine the risk they will take for the actions in question based on the severity of the reactions if caught.

If having extra food is not really that big a deal to the troops enforcing the rules it might be worth the risk, if confiscation is the only punishment. If being tied to a lamp post and beaten with a chain is the punishment I would think real hard about eating the food as soon as it is removed from the cache and before walking home.

If violation of cerview results in immediate execution then look over your shoulder and find out if the bad guys have night vision before you slip out the door into the night.

Use some common sense and remember, THE OCCUPATION FORCES DO NOT THINK LIKE YOU DO!

If you think you have a difficult time dealing with me and my differences in culture just imagine looking down the business end of an AK into the reptilian eyes of a 19 year old ISIS fighter and trying to talk your way out of a situation.

At the very minimum you are about to get your teeth knocked out with a rifle butt. Choice #2, a fast death, #3 watching your family executed in front of you before a slow cruel end.

Black market??? What do you need and do not have, and who do you go to for it ?????

Right now, what is the most illegal substance you can think of??

Are people getting it????

Right now in my area we have a heroin addiction problem. Heroin has been illegal for production, possession and use since 1914! Mandatory minimum sentences of up to 10 years have filled our prisons. Still we have thousands of people addicted to the stuff.

I do not use it. However, I could make a phone call, and that person would make a phone call and within an hour the substance would be delivered to my door.

That is a black market.

Sad to say, but the people that are involved in the black market today are the first ones that will be involved during the occupation, usually due to the need for barter. They will be the first to have goods they need to move.

If you do not know who your friendly neighborhood drug dealer is ask your kids. They will tell you they do not know,,,,but they do.

It is a high risk job, and the dealers will be caught because the new regime does not have to follow the present rules. They will pick him up and snip off fingers and toes until he reveals both sources and customers, so do not buy any supplies for resistance work on the black market. Cigarettes, liquer, clothing, shoes, medication, YES. Paint, chemicals, fertilizer, watches, phones, guns, ammo,,,NO!

Do not buy anything on the black market that the occupation really considers dangerous. Hopefully they will get the names of everyone on the block or in the neighborhood as customers and you will be lost in the numbers.

Fact is, GB had a very healthy black market back during the War. Not everyone appreciated or followed the rationing guidelines. Farmers made a good bit of money selling agricultural fuel on the side, since they were the only "civilians" with access to fuel. Meat was also traded on the black market, as well as cigarettes and some clothing items, luxury goods like makeup, perfumes and soap.

France was not so lucky under the Nazis. They had ZERO fuel rations. Therefore any vehicle on the road had best be government. All civilian vehicles being driven had obtained their fuel illegally. (unless they were wood gasifiers) prima facia evidence of guilt, !!BANG!! Problem solved.

The real fact is that the more respect a culture has for the law, the more civilized they are, the easier it is for the occupation to enforce their power.

At the end of WW2 when the allies outlawed the private ownership of firearms in Germany the very civilized and law abiding population marched down and turned in their firearms, just like you fellows did all your pistols a few years back. You are compelled to follow the law or all civilization breaks down,,,right?

When British and American forces entered Iraq in 2003 and before any rules were set down, the ground looked like the surface of the moon it was so cratered with weapons burial sites. My sons told me of finding caches of 500 pound bombs hidden in the basements of school buildings, buying AK rifles in the bazars for $15 U.S., and cases of ammo for $5!!!

And I will bet there is not a civilian in Afghanistan that can not lay hands on a rifle inside of two minutes.

And they have been occupied for how long now???

Messages In This Thread
Just for fun scenario - by Scythe13 - 12 July 2015, 18:03
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Midnitemo - 12 July 2015, 18:43
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Straight Shooter - 12 July 2015, 20:27
RE: Just for fun scenario - by bigpaul - 13 July 2015, 10:07
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Mortblanc - 13 July 2015, 12:06
RE: Just for fun scenario - by bigpaul - 13 July 2015, 12:27
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Mortblanc - 13 July 2015, 14:00
RE: Just for fun scenario - by bigpaul - 13 July 2015, 15:02
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Straight Shooter - 13 July 2015, 17:09
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Tarrel - 13 July 2015, 18:43
RE: Just for fun scenario - by Midnitemo - 13 July 2015, 18:50