Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
6 November 2015, 21:38, (This post was last modified: 6 November 2015, 21:53 by BeardyMan.)
RE: Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
(6 November 2015, 20:04)Tartar Horde Wrote: Cheers mate I'm on it.

If you really want to go incognito, run kali off USB (still with the precautions above). No persistence, no tracks. Only really necessary for when you're trying to sign up for isis or something. These usbs are so cheap they're almost ...disposable... Wink

When astoria appears I'll drop a link in here. For now check out the guardian project / securechat / Orbot & orfox. Beef up your Android Comms security...

Cool

VPN as above will NOT be free, not one worth signing up to anyway. Lots of providers out there, have a look and find one that you think suits. I'm sure there's someone else on here who drops on through VPN too.

(6 November 2015, 10:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: TH if you want rid of Win 10 ( its a huge file that could slow down your PC a lot) you would need to remove it, and turn off automatic updates to stop the swine from coming back next Wednesday.

its KB3035583

I think that'll only be a temporary fix NR... massive push for windows 10 take up, sign up is well below what they planned, there'll be no choice at some point. But you're hardly any safer on windows 7 or 8/8.1 a far as privacy is concerned. Best get used to using a different operating system sooner rather than later. All the best ones are open source (free) and can run most of the programs you're familiar with. Worth a look if nothing else never know, you may prefer it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves - by BeardyMan - 6 November 2015, 21:38