Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming
9 November 2015, 21:14, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2015, 21:18 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming
Its probably a mix of balls up, conspiracy and coincidence, but when I read of gated communities sprouting all over, Iceberg houses all over Londonistan, bunkers, homesteads, islands and unconnected rural estates popping up at the same time the establishment appears to be making every opportunity to coerce the masses to move into cities......................................

From Ruskie oligarchs bulldozing Russian villages to make Super luxury mini estates, to Charles bulldozing three ancient hamlets in order to build Poundbury the incidents just go on and on. Just read that some of these VIP Iceberg homes that got built by pure coincidence of course many of them are now trying to get permission to alter their roofs to be able to land helicopters !!!

From Ruskie oligarchs bulldozing Russian villages to make Super luxury mini estates, to Charles bulldozing three ancient hamlets in order to build Poundbury the incidents just go on and on. Just read that some of these VIP Iceberg homes that got built by pure coincidence of course many of them are now trying to get permission to alter their roofs to be able to land helicopters !!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming - by Steve - 8 November 2015, 14:34
RE: HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming - by NorthernRaider - 9 November 2015, 21:14
RE: HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming - by Steve - 9 November 2015, 22:14