Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ten safest countries to go to if WW3 starts
9 December 2015, 17:34, (This post was last modified: 9 December 2015, 17:43 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Ten safest countries to go to if WW3 starts
Would'nt that be funny if it were not so damn likely !!.

I wonder where the establishment types would sod off to if something REALLY bad happened to the US / Europe/ Oz etc??
It makes me think why in recent years they have started building or improving airports in some of the oddest locations like St Helena at the same time mutterings about buying a few long haul wide bodied airbuses for government use !!!. All weather radars in the Falklands, getting pally with the Chileans.

I know the Royals have that super bunker near Calgary in Canada, and they are still tunnelling under Corsham etc and lots of rich ordinary types are buying up and fitting out retreats. Brain food for the paranoid like me Smile

In the US Greenbriers and Cheyanne Mtn are to well known, the old silos have been sold off, I wonder what the US is spending money on in remote locations these days? No not Stargate Command Smile Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ten safest countries to go to if WW3 starts - by NorthernRaider - 9 December 2015, 17:34