Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
1 January 2016, 15:38,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
If what you say is true Paul ...why do we need the bail in measures here in the UK at all.....AS OF TODAY ? ...nothing to worry about at all i suppose .....even though its not a far away country but right under our noses ....that,s the trouble with bites in the arse people choose not to see it coming or refuse to deal with the true reality ,even though its in full view, thing is big mega events take place and big gaps appear in-between ...this gap normal or should i say calm prevails this is quite normal but each big event becomes bigger than the last by sheer numbers of people they effect...a side issue here is more and more people want to stay in the here and now...they pretty much like what they have....its what they have always had...in fact they see life as very good and hang on tooth and nail to what the now IS simply because they Know no different ....it is ...its always is...therefore it will always be....as much as i try to imagine the total collapse of the monetary global system and its affects on me and mine ...i have to tell you....it don,t look good however way i look at it .....but.....i am not going quietly....regardless of what comes ....so in short does all this supposed knowledge of mine make me better than you all .....NO....not in the now.....but the future who knows....one thing we can all count on is shit and lots of it....the playing field WILL be level for preppers and none preppers....plenty of shit and no shortages and no rations as much as you can eat ,carry and swim in.....the insurance policy of a prepper....go fully comp....fuck the third party bollocks , all you need is eyes that see.SS

Messages In This Thread
Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 31 December 2015, 17:12
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by bigpaul - 31 December 2015, 18:03
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 31 December 2015, 20:19
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 31 December 2015, 21:09
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 31 December 2015, 22:34
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by bowdrill - 31 December 2015, 23:12
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 1 January 2016, 13:28
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by iaaems - 1 January 2016, 14:09
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 1 January 2016, 14:13
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Straight Shooter - 1 January 2016, 15:38
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 1 January 2016, 20:58
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 1 January 2016, 21:30
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 2 January 2016, 13:28
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Jonas - 2 January 2016, 15:33