Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB's for a family
7 March 2016, 20:11,
RE: BOB's for a family
Seems the best way but make sure that there is cover across the BoBs. No point in ending up with someone having a radio, someone else the antenna and a third person with the power supply unless you know that the first three people will be taking those BoBs. That's why I label mine as well as having individual BoBs. I can always swap or leave out the clothes which need to be picked up.

So BoB 1 is first one to be picked up and then grab your clothes and choices bag and put it in. AChoices are their specific items that they want, can be something they want to keep or some foodstuffs like chewing gum. Limited weight and volume.
BoB 2 is next to go and who gets that picks up their clothes plus their own choices bag.
Kids have their own bags because the weights and contents differ but they don't have anything that is critical in theirs.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
BOB's for a family - by aguy - 4 March 2016, 20:48
RE: BOB's for a family - by NorthernRaider - 4 March 2016, 22:17
RE: BOB's for a family - by CharlesHarris - 5 March 2016, 02:47
RE: BOB's for a family - by NorthernRaider - 5 March 2016, 10:24
RE: BOB's for a family - by CharlesHarris - 5 March 2016, 14:44
RE: BOB's for a family - by Midnitemo - 5 March 2016, 16:16
RE: BOB's for a family - by Midnitemo - 5 March 2016, 16:23
RE: BOB's for a family - by Skean Dhude - 5 March 2016, 20:08
RE: BOB's for a family - by aguy - 6 March 2016, 21:51
RE: BOB's for a family - by Skean Dhude - 7 March 2016, 20:11