Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
10 August 2016, 13:47,
RE: Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
Harry,

I can only add that you do not understand Muslims or Islam if you don't think they are a not a threat.

Once their numbers grow you will see a huge and very dangerous shift in their attitudes towards non Muslims, homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, women, non believers (like me) and anyone who stands in their way.

Many of the recent Muslim "refugees" come from cultures where all the above are valid targets for elimination and they come from cultures where voilence is the first option (and not the last one).

I would add that a study into what happens when Islam and non Muslim cultures live closely together might be useful for you.

islam is all about intimidation, indoctrination and taking over non Muslim cultures.

Islam is all about using the cultural weaknesses of the host country to their own ends. They are already gaining far more influence in government and everywhere else than their actual numbers should indicate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you? - by Richie - 10 August 2016, 13:47