Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
11 August 2016, 17:14,
RE: Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
"Harry,

Being in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't mean you ever had any contact with the local people, islam or their culture. It is a fact that 90% of soldier who served in both areas of operations never went beyond the camp gates.

As for my comments being racist, BS. Some people, and you sound like one of them, would prefer that the truth about Muslims and islam in Europe is covered up and will use the old racist slur against anyone who says anything negative about Muslims.

I would add that islam is a religion and not a race so how can it be racist? please explain. Furthermore, those you call others racists are usually the most racist and bigotted people on the planet.

Furthermore, I don't know any soldier who served in any front line role in either Afganistan or Iraq who have a good thing to say about Muslims in general. I met many thousands of them from all levels in society and I only met one that I would trust with my life.

I would be interested to know when you served in either Iraq and Afghanistan and which units you served with (google may be able to help you with that) "

Richie, I don't agree with your views, I'm entitled to mine as well. Did you read about this being an open forum? Your six posts to date are pretty much just Muslim hatred, get back to basics of what the forum is about which is prepping. Until the site is more secure can't we get back to the 'mechanics' of prepping and leave the politics/racial views out.

Most folk of the middle east had no time for us, I doubt I'd be happy if my country was invaded but there were some personal who got along with locals as best they could. Sadly most pongoes moan about the locals even when the locals are not intent on helping you shake off this mortal coil, I found this to be the case even in places like Cyprus/Germany/Norway and Canada...its a soldiers lot to moan [Image: p0202.gif]

As to my rank/time served/speciality et al ...thats my concern and not yours. Unlike some I try not to leave an extensive electronic 'paper trail' across the internet linking them to thousands of posts and offering up much personal data. I'm Harry here but could be Gloria on other forums Smile
ATB
Harry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you? - by harrypalmer - 11 August 2016, 17:14