Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Wonderland...oh no
1 October 2016, 21:03,
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no
Leading into the first WEEK i would have used the generator ...although i have fuel, i would replenish it , and all vehicles (they are always FULL ) .....LPG gas anything empty would be replaced (bottle system rack of 4 with another rack of 4 standby ) prolly use oil lamps and candles plenty of food and water. but would be out and about shopping....Week 2 i would imagine sheeple would start kicking off .....next to nothing in the shops nothing is moving ...we are being told on the news to check on our elderly neighbours and give help, there is no signs of the snow letting up....power is down.... i am now moving into lock down.....its now week 3 ...the wood burner is in full use ....heat and cooking .....not venturing out now to dangerous , people knocking on the door for food....at night...you can hear movements of sheeple looking to rob and take....i am now setting up and fixing the ply shutters i have precut......its week 4 on the radio they say last night 22 people were shot looting .....police are no longer on any patrols ....there are some army units ....curfews have been introduced and are very strict, farms are being stripped of livestock i am now setting booby traps....night vision showed a few people moving around last night trying locks on the sheds let a few rounds off over their heads....set up one solar panel to recharge some battery's ....snow and now ice water has been off a week , melting ice and filtering through the Berkey big boy ......food centres are set up but people cannot get to them ....i am now mostly totally reliant on my preps ......although i am well stocked looking to ration certain items just to play safe.......defence now .....is the order of the day.....radio today say worst in hundred years many people die hospitals close.....some international help has filtered through.....helicopters fly overhead but mostly to bloody late....i am just about of of meds ......but none available for the last 2 weeks to restock..i knew i should have stocked more but i did not.....prepper my arse. its easy to fuck up on the most basic stuff....when you think of food, water ,gas,firewood,fuel, for your kids and grand kids NOTE TO SELF .....MORE MEDS

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Scythe13 - 1 October 2016, 07:52
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Skean Dhude - 1 October 2016, 10:52
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Scythe13 - 1 October 2016, 14:42
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Skean Dhude - 1 October 2016, 17:22
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Mortblanc - 1 October 2016, 18:20
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by harrypalmer - 1 October 2016, 18:55
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Straight Shooter - 1 October 2016, 21:03
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Mortblanc - 2 October 2016, 05:47
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by CharlesHarris - 2 October 2016, 15:59
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Straight Shooter - 2 October 2016, 18:11
RE: Winter Wonderland...oh no - by Mortblanc - 2 October 2016, 18:51