Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Threat of A Blonde Egotist With Bad Haircut
16 August 2017, 18:14,
RE: The Threat of A Blonde Egotist With Bad Haircut
Who is running the show? I see both extremist sides as pawns in a deadly game.

"Useful idiots" brawling in the streets are the product of social engineering, an outright foreign psyop meant to destabilize the country from within. Reminds me of Brownshirts and Reds battling in the streets and that didn't end well.

There's as much chance of Russian influence as Soros influence.

It's big government acting along with the mainstream media ( read Propaganda Arm ).

Trump has come out multiple times against neo-nazi's, but not fast enough?.
When has any president shot from the hip..? Official positions have to be vetted before release.

Do I believe there are instigators? You betcha'. Did the story tying the Charlotteville protest organizer with the Occupy movement of BHO make it across the pond? Or the police statements that the guy with the car that crashed into the crowd was actually trying to escape a crowd trying to firebomb and kill him?

The mainstream media will spin it all to their agenda. It will be speeding up now too, because there are forces behind these violent "protests" whose money and influence are ripping this country apart.

I researched the Russian connection to the far right and it indeed has some merit, and so does Soros support of the far left.

So like the song says, "Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Threat of A Blonde Egotist With Bad Haircut - by CharlesHarris - 16 August 2017, 18:14