Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex abuse victims to be quiet ‘for the good of diversity’
23 September 2017, 21:33,
RE: sex abuse victims to be quiet ‘for the good of diversity’
To be honest MB .....anyone wanting to sexually assault a infant or child obviously has mental problems (in the eyes of a normal thinking person ) i can only imagine (they) feel empowerment and enjoyment in equal measure....in the singular sense ....then we have (the pack or group sense) "Paedophilia" grooming,hunting and photographic sharing along with group child sharing.....what does the Law say on such matters ....does it match MY thinking ....No....my view seems extreme ....tptb would like to bang them up in prison for some totally inappropriate stretch of time ....with the value added ...let out early for good behaviour and be stuck on some bloody list where they are forced to report to the local police station....until they commit the same crime again......our police are under staffed ,under funded and have better things to do (like catching the bastards and being more preemptive ).... .......does the penalty fit the crime.....NO .....we are living in times when funding of our prisons is tight with staffing even tighter....keeping scum like these incarcerated costs big bucks ....we could save shit loads of money......lastly i could care less what The Law really interprets what the rule of law should be ....what use is it ,if the law is not fully implemented....even when our police do the job ....only to witness some of these bastards walk away.....no wonder moral is low ! i hope this answers you MB and makes MY VIEW a bit clearer .....if not i can only offer my apologies.... i will leave it there before i really get started on the other stuff that gets me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sex abuse victims to be quiet ‘for the good of diversity’ - by Straight Shooter - 23 September 2017, 21:33