Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you really worry about...if anything ?
29 September 2017, 22:14,
RE: What do you really worry about...if anything ?
Between the first two posts (not including mine) is the mix of where i am at.....social collapse , monetary collapse , and the deliberate import of illegal aliens designed to destabilise A country on a global scale .....even a planed demise of the host .

Even as a child i remember hiking up the mountains (less than a mile from where i sit ) and playing at survival....i would dig up some potatoes from a farmers field make some fire (with the help of the sun and magnifying glass and some sheep's fleece that was caught up in a barb wire fence) build a shelter if it was raining so i suppose i have form ....as far as i am concerned i always was and still am (playing survival) i cannot see ANY reason to stop...None...i see more reasons to continue down this road ....even to echo MB's point of everyday stuff he encounters on a regular basis ...but is ready enough for not so regular everyday stuff....."preparing for winter " is normal for people like us ....but very unusual too a lot of people around here , one big thing i have noticed the past three years is unusual shopping patterns , there is no patterns anymore go out to any supermarket any day or time of the week .....you will see shoppers ...not so much hordes but enough ...do the supermarkets make enough for their shareholders i very much doubt it ...to hide the truth of it , they buy their own stock to keep the share price up.....this cannot continue for much longer even if the banks lend at 1% rate....just look at the dow ...in fact look where you like ...... anywhere.....the only help you are going to get 100% guaranteed is through your own efforts and skill sets .....most preppers believe you should have at least six months of supplies put by some even suggest twelve to eighteen months , the main thrust here is you NEED preps , so newbies get cracking....any action taken now ! will pay you dividends later on down the path ...no matter how big or small always try to move forwards...never slide backwards .

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you really worry about...if anything ? - by Straight Shooter - 29 September 2017, 22:14