Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cost of living !
10 October 2017, 11:01,
Cost of living !
Listening to the radio yesterday ....and by all accounts people here in the UK have had enough of the high cost of owning/renting a home coupled with high utility bills ...." I am fed up of having no disposable income, all my wages Go on the mortgage ,food,insurances,utility bills ...there is nothing left to enjoy my life" .....that's why we are going to buy a van ...do it up and live a better life ...and have money to enjoy life rather than be a slave to life ...as we are at the moment.

I see a lot on TV about this very thing and even more on the web normally in the USA.
I expect members there could throw light on this New Wave ....if any .....there again the USA is a big place and lots of room.

The big mistake people make (everywhere) is when prices rise they make a comment like ....tin of peas have gone up 3 p ....they never do a comparison in percentage terms.....try it next time you shop and notice a increase in what you buy on a regular basis.......then apply that percentage to a increase in your wages....just for fun pick on the lowest percentage increase you can find and apply the same math .

The next obvious step is one of frequency for this math we will use 12 months....then we need to apply the first set of the maths .....if just to realise how static your wages are .....and how inflation is a stealth tax that holds us all down .....just wait for hyperinflation......start looking for your van .....Now would be good ...beat the rush.

Messages In This Thread
Cost of living ! - by Straight Shooter - 10 October 2017, 11:01
RE: Cost of living ! - by Mortblanc - 10 October 2017, 18:07
RE: Cost of living ! - by CharlesHarris - 10 October 2017, 19:06
RE: Cost of living ! - by MaryN - 10 October 2017, 19:54
RE: Cost of living ! - by MaryN - 10 October 2017, 19:55
RE: Cost of living ! - by Jonas - 10 October 2017, 20:32
RE: Cost of living ! - by Straight Shooter - 10 October 2017, 20:55
RE: Cost of living ! - by WalterHarrison - 23 October 2017, 03:39