Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exploring new foods and growing new things
18 November 2017, 01:00,
RE: exploring new foods and growing new things
The monitors you describe are in use for all newbies MB ....two types ....type one is a belt that fits around your chest (only ware this two times on the first two visits) type two a device that fitted onto your finger (only used that two times) so for the first two weeks only (i attend two days a week 3 hour sessions) In my case this does not mean this is the standard its clearly NOT ......each individual is different ( i assume ) the instructors as i call them are very professional and equally more than capable if fact excellent as are ALL the nurses and staff ....unbullshitable the atmosphere may appear to be relaxed But they miss nothing......Rockies attitude is typical to them...truth is i was similar to rocky when i started off ......i know i have had a bit of fun here ....but rocky is under control (or you'r sent home) you can be sure off that....thing is MB most (not all) people after major surgery think they are Back from the brink of oblivion ....the euphoria and relief can overtake you ....very easy ...to the point you feel you now can do anything ...you are out to prove to the world that (in my case) the year of waiting,tests and such was nothing more than a inconvenience and that you need to show or prove to loved ones and friends that that's all it was a mere inconvenience ...of course its anything but in the cold light of day but as in most things in life adjustments take time....even for an old renegade like me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploring new foods and growing new things - by Straight Shooter - 18 November 2017, 01:00