Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas
24 December 2017, 11:08,
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas
MB,

Thanks for the thought but I don't worry that much about these things. I find them interesting and am pleased with the changes.

From what I can see SS is doing what he wants to do as is everyone else. Myself I've done as much as I can and am coasting atm. Just pottering about with the land and the house and spending time with the kids.

I'm all set up for Xmas and my biggest concern at the moment is if I kill myself by eating too much turkey tomorrow. Followed by can I find that Bitcoin data that I mined several several years ago and cash it in before it crashes. I must have nearly one bitcoin on there which was worth almost a whole 10p back then. Now several dummies have remortgaged their houses to 'invest' in bitcoin so I can see a potential here for increasing my cash.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by MaryN - 21 December 2017, 18:17
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Mortblanc - 23 December 2017, 19:00
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Skean Dhude - 24 December 2017, 11:08
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Mortblanc - 25 December 2017, 19:48
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Mortblanc - 25 December 2017, 22:29
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Mortblanc - 26 December 2017, 17:55
RE: Yuletide Greetings/Merry Christmas - by Lightspeed - 31 December 2017, 09:11