Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disaster stress on the unborn
25 December 2017, 22:47,
RE: disaster stress on the unborn
Might we also consider not having proper preps for surviving a natural disaster just as irresponsible?
.........................................................................................................Yes we can MB, in a rescent thread i reported checking of my food preps and found (canned /tins stock) leaching AGAIN and also reported my intentions on throwing away a fair bit of it.....last Friday i made a start on sorting out the MESS but its a bigger job in short a complete sort out is now required.....but more on that later in the (other thread) .

Minimum prepping for (normal or natural disasters)

I see no evidence of the masses (here in the UK) addressing any such problems, its not on their radar....they may have a few candles kicking about, a few tins of beans and soups and some pasta that may last a week or two but not much else .

Keeping warm......modern homes have gas or electric heating (no chimney) their means for heat/hot water or even cooking in a grid down situation is about zero.

Christmas Eve over here the super markets were rammed out...WHY ? food shopping ? They will be open tomorrow (boxing day) ....if you cannot organise yourself for a KNOWN National holiday....what is the chance in a unknown emergency ? ....yep zero ! ...i have long since given up on some friends and family .....Most of us here prepare for most emergencies ...natural or otherwise , its a way of life (at least for me) but for the crowd all they really worry about is the here and now ...there is no time given to (maybe baby) types of stuff at all....they could care less......until the day comes and they have to confront things head on (to late baby).

Our childhood upbringings MB are light years away from today's , i spent a few hours today having lunch with my daughter sil and two grandsons....one of their presents was some computer game that interfaced with the wide screen tv....i left a bit early......lets face it MB we is ....ed.

Messages In This Thread
disaster stress on the unborn - by Mortblanc - 25 December 2017, 19:18
RE: disaster stress on the unborn - by Straight Shooter - 25 December 2017, 22:47