Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela Sitrep
14 March 2018, 22:13,
RE: Venezuela Sitrep
One thing struck me....he mentions small holdings ....as it dragged on even the out the way places were HIT....this reminded me of BIG PAUL's posts.... where he thought being out the way... out in the sticks he was safer than most....people would die off before they reached his location...although to a point his view does hold some water...but i have always maintained (up high and out the way )......someone WILL turn up....eventually... its inevitable....and will want to take what you have...by any means possible especially if their a group, safety in numbers works both ways.....comms another point (localised) although i have this covered along with a solar capability......which always brings me back to the same place i always end up at....my greatest fear.....desperate sheeple and even worse desperate well organised criminal gangs.....who exist to .....well ...exist ...its hard for most people to contemplate such a concept...when most right now! can't see what's in front of them .... like most on here i have long since given up with close friends and even closer family to prepare.....i am nuts....until the day they will need something to eat ....that day gets closer every day! ......so newbies ...step it up however you are able, always move forward every week even if its a packet of seeds....take a long hard look at what,s going on ALL around you ! although SS may well be nuts? but i could turn out to be closer to the truth than even you could imagine.

Messages In This Thread
Venezuela Sitrep - by CharlesHarris - 14 March 2018, 15:56
RE: Venezuela Sitrep - by Straight Shooter - 14 March 2018, 17:09
RE: Venezuela Sitrep - by Mortblanc - 14 March 2018, 20:27
RE: Venezuela Sitrep - by MaryN - 14 March 2018, 21:10
RE: Venezuela Sitrep - by Straight Shooter - 14 March 2018, 22:13
RE: Venezuela Sitrep - by Mortblanc - 16 March 2018, 19:01