Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee
26 June 2018, 13:10,
RE: Coffee
Thanks to all for the input and links ....i am now trialling different types of coffee and water variations will report back .....but i have to say MB's post hit me straight in the heart ....it was courageous,frank and took guts as he just dropped in a sentence sort of casual which shook and chilled me to the bone .....and has inspired me to speak out .....sexual abuse is horrific ...no one should have to endure such behaviour especially in their home......so i'm coming out and spilling the beans on Wild Child........1968 August bank holiday at the local disco (i only called in for a packet of fags) there she stood ...long brown hair down to her arse ,black mini skirt,black bolero and red chiffon blouse....Thunder Struck ! Rollin Over by the small faces was playing on the jukebox ....i was sort of fixed to the floor ...like a tick on a dog....that's when the abuse started....at first she played it slow ...but gradually the elbow titing started ...i discouraged this and saying firmly that i was not that type of guy....but her persistence had no bounds....NO means NO i kept saying ...did this put her off ...NO....we are now six months into the relationship ....then one Saturday night we are baby sitting ....my resistance was low ....and she struck ....not in a nice romantic way ...but an all out attack frenzied i could car less way....remember them big rubber balls with ears ....you held on with the ears sat on the ball and bounced ....yep you get the picture ...i tried to dump her ...but we got married instead ....i had hoped this would cool her down some.....then the triple scaffold board incident.....i erected some scaffolding to render the back of our first house i only had three boards ....she saw these as as sexual apparatus with my torso duck taped to the centre board spread eagle'd feet and hands also duck taped too the other two boards.....i was young ....i did not have any experience .....then along came bouncy again .......i know boys how terrible i hear you say.....you should have just left SS....no not me men .....i'm a long haul sort of guy...i just put up with it ........sometimes i tried to scream out...i was fed up of the abuse and being thrown around like a rag doll ..and having the appearance of someone constantly being dragged backwards through a privet hedge .......its okay girls i'm fine i hear your gasps of disbelief and what a bastard bitch ! .....again i would like to thank MB ....could not have been easy pal....a man hug is in order here ...in fact a mass man hug ....i hope i have inspired others to speak out......
the one and only time i hit the jackpot .

Messages In This Thread
Coffee - by Straight Shooter - 25 June 2018, 16:53
RE: Coffee - by CharlesHarris - 25 June 2018, 18:00
RE: Coffee - by CharlesHarris - 25 June 2018, 18:04
RE: Coffee - by MaryN - 25 June 2018, 18:46
RE: Coffee - by Mortblanc - 25 June 2018, 19:15
RE: Coffee - by Straight Shooter - 26 June 2018, 13:10
RE: Coffee - by Straight Shooter - 30 June 2018, 14:21
RE: Coffee - by Straight Shooter - 15 February 2020, 13:31
RE: Coffee - by Tartar Horde - 16 February 2020, 12:24
RE: Coffee - by Mortblanc - 16 February 2020, 16:44
RE: Coffee - by CharlesHarris - 16 February 2020, 18:42