Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just one more week!
11 July 2018, 03:46,
RE: Just one more week!
Good luck Jonas!

I left Virginia, never to return, when they elected the Leftist Tim Kaine as governor.

I worked in Fairfax County for 24 years, but my last year working I commuted from West Virginia and realized that the heartland of America begins at the Potomac Highlands of the Allegheny Front.

I am quite happy here, in a state which recognizes Constitutional Carry and I can have a pistol range on my own property, and have a 300-meter rifle range at a neighbor's within a few miles and a military-standard 1000-yard rifle deck approved for up to cal. .50 BMG within earshot of my "beer garden".

I don't have to worry about Seventh Day Adventist or Mormon missionaries trying to save my soul, because when working in the yard I ordinarily carry a holstered revolver, the first shot in the cylinder being snake shot, because we have rattlers and copperheads.

The neighborhood bear is a good natured chap, and I shoo him safely away from my yard and instead direct him to my neighbors who leave dog food out for their pit bulls, so that he may torment them, but I caution him to avoid the lady with the Jack Russell terrier because the little varmint is shamelessly fearless and I'm sure that he fantasizes about a lunch of warm black bear testicles!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
Just one more week! - by Jonas - 9 July 2018, 19:15
RE: Just one more week! - by MaryN - 9 July 2018, 20:42
RE: Just one more week! - by Skean Dhude - 9 July 2018, 20:52
RE: Just one more week! - by Straight Shooter - 10 July 2018, 16:16
RE: Just one more week! - by Mortblanc - 10 July 2018, 17:04
RE: Just one more week! - by CharlesHarris - 11 July 2018, 03:46