Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
19 November 2018, 16:56,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
(19 November 2018, 16:44)tadx Wrote: All signs point to the GSM beginning slowly now, although the full scale cold won't be seen until winter 2020. Zharkova predicts worldwide vegetation growing failures from 2028, lasting potentially 5-6 years, until 2033. Any preparation needs to be done within the context of long term survival. Once this goes mainstream food prices will skyrocket and food and survival equipment will be scarce.

I have come to the conclusion that most prepper forums are honey pots, as everything I have posted about this gets deleted and I get banned pretty quickly. Apart from this forum - so I congratulate whoever runs this forum for being open minded and switched on enough to allow fringe discussion and posting.

ive been doing a fair bit of research on this and there are already crops failing due to extreme weather conditions, and parts of the world already breaking records for cold weather for the time of year, it has happened before and it will again that is a fact, i also believe if it is the beginning of the GSM we wont be told about it for fear of mass panic. Just need to keep prepping and hope thats all anyone can do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by roddas - 19 November 2018, 16:56